Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Trying to Conceive Story


  Hi, this is one of our family tribulations I wanted to share with everyone as it may help many others.

Our journey to create a family began a few years ago when my partner and I decided we wanted to have kids.
I had a pregnancy scare awhile before but when I went to see a doctor I was told I may have Endometriosis; I was devastated.
My husband and I had been talking about kids and getting so excited we decided to keep trying until we got a second opinion. Still no luck. The second doctor I went to said no, it could be a "curved cervix". Still not the news we wanted to hear.

We didn't give up hope.. we kept trying and talked to professionals, counselors, friends and family. We wanted to hear how others with issues were able to get pregnant and what they did to increase their chances.

Curved CervixWe read everything we could find online, in the library, doctor's offices.. you name it.
Things were beginning to look desolate and we were getting desperate.



One day I stumbled on a site that claimed to drastically increase chances of getting pregnant naturally. It provided a guide that stated their holistic and ancient Chinese system of getting pregnant and having healthy children naturally was helping more women than anything else...
Even if: you were in your late 30's or 40's;
             have had infertility problems like tubal obstruction, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids or cysts;
             have had a history of miscarriages;
             your partner has low sperm count;
AND without drugs or procedures!

I was shocked, relieved and ecstatic. My husband and I got the guide, dove in and did everything it said...
3 years and 3 babies later I could never be happier!!!

If your having any issues conceiving, you will not regret trying this guide.
Pregnancy Miracle
            

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews